Speciabilities Development Center is hosting a Guess and Mossimo Sale again this year, with other wonderful brands like Vans, Chevignon, American Rag, Avirex and Joejeans. The sale is on October 14 and 15 (Friday and Saturday) from 10 am to 6 pm.
For first-timers to have an idea, shirts that are regularly priced P850-P1,000 in the the stores can be purchased for P300 - P350 (adults). For kids, items that usually cost P650-P800 can be purchased here for only P250 - P350.
Feedback and tips from those who have gone to this particular sale before include:
1) Bring someone with you to fall in line as you rummage around.
2) It could be hot so bring fan, water, towel and DO NOT BRING KIDS ALONG.
3) Some bring eco bags where they put all the things that catch their fancy, then fall in line, and audit their loot while in line.
4) Wear comfy clothes.
5) Bring cash. You cannot use credit cards here.
6) Brand paper bags will be given so this is a good opportunity to buy items for gift-giving.
For more information and directions to the school:
Speciabilities Development Center
11 Binamaka St.
Manresa, Quezon City
Tel: 361-9178 and 364-3460
www.speciabilities.com (visit the website for details on how to get to
the school, just click on the tab 'contact us')