I'm sure parents of special needs kids would gladly spend all their money (and all the silver dollar they may have) just to ensure their children's health and to give them as 'typical' a life as possible.
Thus, this talk may benefit some of them, and it only costs P1,200 for the general public, and only P1,000 for teachers and students with valid I.D., and for members of anthroposophic initiatives.
So, if you're a Special Needs teacher, Educator or have a family member that requires special care, here is your chance to understand the transformative relationship between the Educator and Individuals with Special Needs.
Join Curative and Special Education expert Becky Rutherford on Saturday, July 16 at ISIP Center Makati (near Rockwell) for a one-day workshop.
In this one-day workshop, Becky Rutherford will:
• Give an introductory lecture on the “transformative relationship” between the child and the Educator;
• Present the history of curative education and the Camphill movement;
• Show a 15-min film about the Camphill Special School in Pennsylvania;
• Conduct a session on the importance of movement and how it is incorporated in the school day, and engage participants with interactive exercises in movement; and
• Facilitate a painting exercise.
This talk is organized by the Institute for Steiner's Ideas in Practice (ISIP) Philippines. Limited slots still available! Reservations required.
Call 899 4675, email ISIP.Philippines(at)gmail(dot)com to book your seat. Please provide name, contact number and email address. Please invite your friends!
Event will be held at 2nd floor, ISIP Center, 6241 Palma cor Manalac Sts., Bgy. Poblacion (near Rockwell), Makati City. Entrance on Manalac St. Street parking or at Power Plant Mall basement parking (ISIP Center is a 7-minute walk away from Power Plant Mall).