In line with the upcoming Run United 1 for 2011 happening this March 06, 2011, Unilab is holding an ActiveHealth Bloggers Contest.
Here are the mechanics as e-mailed to me:
Share with Unilab ActiveHealth your best “active health” photo. This can be your best moment during a sports event, bonding time with your family/friends, etc.
* Upload your best “active health” photo in the wall of Unilab ActiveHealth FB page (facebook.com/unilabactivehealth) and explain why this is your best “active health” moment.
* Tag 5 friends who you think need to jumpstart their journey to active health.
* Invite your friends to like your entry.
* Add in the comment area of your photo from which blog did you see this contest.
* Submission of photo entries will be from Feb. 3 to 10 only.
Photos will be judged based on the following criteria:
* Adherence to the theme of “Active Health:” 50%
* Fan favorite: 30%
* Unilab ActiveHealth Team favorite: 20%
The best “Active Health” entry will win one complimentary registration (any category, including 500-meter dash) to Run United 1 2011.
The blogger with the most number of referrals will also get one complimentary registration (any category, including 500-meter dash) to Run United 1
* The winner will be announced on Feb. 14, 2011.
* Only one entry per person.
I am now asking my friend to e-mail me my picture hanging from a bridge. Then again, I can't join the run just yet, hehe.