Another great organic find for those with sensitive skin!
Feast your eyes on All Organics and Milea Minerals Make-Up.
Their All Organics line is made up of soaps, other bath products, massage oils, creams, skin softeners, natural whitening products, mosquito repellants, and other products like breath fresheners, deodorants, lip balms and hair care products. Some of their soaps are natural acne products already, containing tea tree oil, strawberry cream, and tomato lime. Their Goat's Milk Honey Oatmeal soap is supposedly even recommended by dermatologists to people with psoriasis, acne and eczema.
Their Milea Minerals Make-Up line, on the other hand, is made up of lip tints, eye make-up, blushes, foundation, concealers and hypoallergenic brushes. They also have a promo: choose 10 make-up shades, pay P50 + shipping, and they will have the make-up swatches delivered to you. If you liked their product after trying their swatches, just order at least P800 worth of products and they will deduct the P50 you previously paid. They would also deliver for FREE!!!
Their products are also available at the following places:
Currently available at:
· Herbal Garden, Quezon City Circle (fronting Phil Coconut Authority) - our own store
· Bag of Beans, Tagaytay City
· Sonya’s Garden, Alfonso, Cavite (near Tagaytay)
· Lake Hotel, Tagaytay
· Refresher’s, Silang, Cavite (also near Tagaytay)
· Ming’s Garden (near Tagaytay – owned and operated by the former First Lady Ming Ramos)
· Summit Ridge Hotel & Promenade ( Tagaytay City )
· St. Thomas Cancer Center , 3rd flr Magallanes bldg., on top of Starbucks, Magallanes, Makati
· ISIP Organic Store, Palma cor Manalac (near Rockwell), Makati City
· R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street , The Fort, Taguig
· Happy Chicken Organic Store, Gold Bldg., 15 Annapolis St.,Greenhills
· Sessou Nature Source, Trinoma, Quezon City
· Somera, ground flr, Ayala Center , Cebu
· Shangrila Hotel, Mactan, Cebu
I have not yet ordered from them though because I still have a lot of Human Heart Nature products and Ilog Maria soaps. I think they're a great gift idea or giveaway at events though.