3/4 kilo beef tenderloin (cut into bite-sized pieces)
4 tbsp olive oil
at least 6 cloves of garlic (or more), crushed or chopped
1/4 tsp paprika
freshly ground pepper
3 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp liquid seasoning
1 tbsp butter
1) Marinate the beef in 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic, paprika and pepper overnight. Feel free to poke the beef pieces with a fork so that the garlic oil will be better absorbed.
2) Heat a pan and 1 tbsp olive oil till very hot.
3) Saute marinated beef in the pan without lowering heat.
4) Keep stirring beef until browned evenly.
5) Add the oyster sauce and liquid seasoning. Feel free to add more pepper too, if you like. Keep stirring.
6) A minute before removing from heat, add the broccoli florets.
7) Remove from heat and add the butter and stir till the butter melts. Serve hot.
* It's very important to cook everything in 10 minutes or less, to keep the beef tender
** Too much broccoli can overpower the taste of the garlic and beef
*** As of this writing, beef tenderloin costs P750/kilo (at least) so this is really expensive to be cooked regularly. Maybe beef pieces tenderized using a pressure cooker can be used as alternative