As most of you probably know, there is a Crocs megasale going on at the Megatent along Meralco Avenue since yesterday and until tomorrow. The sale is from 10:00 AM to 8 PM. For those who are planning to catch the last day of sale tomorrow, here are things you might want to know:
1) There is an entrance fee for non-BPI card holders of P50.
2) There are two lines going into the tent. One (on the left) is supposedly for non-cardholders and the right one is for BPI cardholders. But since only one person gets free entrance per card, and people going there usually come in packs, it doesn't really matter where you line up as you would still have to go to separate counters inside.
3) Supposedly, they let in 50 people every five minutes (25 from each line). From the time you get there, expect an hour before you finally get inside (except maybe in the morning, when people have really converged and lined up ahead of time).
4) Most of the kids' Crocs are 60% discounted. And if you're a fan of the brand, it IS a worthwhile sale to go to as there are many designs and colors to choose from.
5) Expect a super big crowd inside. If you have companions, it may be wise to have someone fall in line at the payment line already and just alternate shopping. The BPI/Credit Card line moves faster than the CASH line because of more terminals. Expect a minimum of two hours at the CASH line (which is really enough time to browse, shop, etc).
6) Expect to have to go through piles and piles of shoes/slippers. Attendants try their best to be helpful and maintain a sense of order for the products but rummaging shoppers are bound to mess them up. Don't be surprised if you also have to find the pair of the shoe or slipper.
7) People coming wearing Crocs and similar products have to sort of declare themselves before being allowed in.