Because of the internet, hooking up with like-minded people is no longer a problem. However, half of the people on the net, it seems, assume that you're there looking for some casual something-something.
And then there are those scenarios where you, woman, are starting to like this guy and you've established some sort of sexual chemistry with him but you're not sure if you really want to go knocking boots with him already.
So, if you're going on a date anytime soon, imaginatively give yourself reasons not to do IT.
1) Make it a foursome, instead of an intimate date between the two of you.
2) Will yourself to keep your legs un-spread.
3) Make plans with close friends to keep texting and calling you during the date to remind you to keep your pants on... literally.
4) Wear your old, worn, tattered, grandma undies.
5) Do not shave/trim the hair on your legs, nether regions, armpits, etc.
6) Eat something uber spicy, onion-y, garlic-y during dinner so you'l keep burping and be self-conscious about your breath.
7) Discuss hemorrhoids and the most effective colon cleanser that you know.
8) Don't let the conversation get intimate, steer clear of sexual histories and get to know more of him non-horizontally.
9) Be empowered to say NO :)
Can you think of other creative ways to avoid getting yourself in carnal situations? :)