2 packs Crushed Grahams (Honey)
1 1/2 cup semisweet Hershey's baking chocolate
2 cups milk
100 gms choco chips-nut mix (from Toby's)
100 gms cashews
1 cup miniature marshmallows (or as many as you want)
1/4 block butter
Line a pan with plastic wrap or foil. Combine chocolate chips and milk in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until chips melt, stirring constantly.
Combine crushed grahams, 1/2 marshmallows, 1/2 nuts and choco chips mix in a big bowl. In low heat, melt butter in a pan, add milk and baking chocolate. Stir constantly until all chocolate is dissolved . Mix chocolate mixture into crumb mixture. Press into lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into squares.
* you can reduce the amount of chocolates if you don't want it too sweet
* you can reduce the amount of milk if you want it less soft
* you can use other nuts such as almonds, peanuts and walnuts
* you can also garnish it with M&Ms
* i garnish mine with Kellogg's rice crispies
* crushed wafers may also be used